The NEOS Server offers MOSEK for the solution of optimization problems in
Highlights of the nonlinear MOSEK optimizer are:
- It employs the best interior-point technology.
- It solves large-scale smooth nonlinear convex optimization problems.
- It is particularly efficient for quadratic and quadratically constrained
- It detects a primal or dual infeasibility reliably.
- It does NOT work for nonconvex problems.
For further information about MOSEK,
Using the NEOS Server for MOSEK
The user must submit a model in
Examples of models in AMPL format can be found in the
The model is specified by a model file, and optionally,
a data file and a commands file.
If the command file is specified it must contain
the AMPL solve command.
The commands file can contain any AMPL command
options for MOSEK with, for example,
option mosek_options "outlev=2 MSK_DPAR_INTPNT_TOLPFEASNLO=1.0e-05";
Options include any of the parameters listed in The MOSEK optimization tools manual, see http://www.mosek.com.
Printing directed to standard out is returned
to the user with the output.
Enter the location of the ampl model (local file)
Enter the location of the ampl data file (local file)
Enter the location of the ampl commands file (local file)
Dry run: generate job XML instead of submitting it to NEOS
Short Priority: submit to higher priority queue with maximum CPU time of 5
Please do not click the 'Submit to NEOS' button more than once.